" OH YUM this is a cracker wine with light bright colour, alluring complex aromas and flavours that are smooth, tasty, elegant, well balanced and linger for ages. A sensational food wine that leaves the palate asking for more. EXCEPTIONAL."
With almost 30 years experience in the Wine Industry, after having started out life as an accountant, Dan Traucki, Director of Wine Assist, has a broad depth of knowledge of the Wine Industry.
Over this time period Dan has held key roles including:
- National Sales Support Manager - Orlando Wyndham
- General Manager - G & V Trading
- General Manager - Yaldara Wines
- C.E.O. - Thompson Fruitgrowers & Thompson Vintners
- General Manager - Greatstone Wines.
- MWCC - Pentavini (500) Member Wine Century Club
- Freelance Journalist for WBM and Winestate magazines
- Finalist 2014 Wine Communicator Awards - Best Wine Article
- Formerly Dan was the Chairman of the Exporters Association of South Australia
This in-depth and varied experience covering almost all facets of the Wine Industry, other than wine making, gives Wine Assist a broad basis from which to advise and assist its clients. Dan was also the initiator, of the biggest tasting of Jimmy Watson Trophy winning wines ever conducted.
Find out more about Wine Assist here.
Read more on our 2015 All Saints Estate Pierre here.
All Saints Estate Cellar Door is open everyday (except Christmas Day) Monday to Saturday 9am - 5:30pm, Sunday 10am - 5.30pm.